Thank you for the sensible decision to joining EDBN Europe membership today.
Membership is open to all Ekiti Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Academicians in Europe .
Once signed up, we shall send your membership card via the post***
Any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
EDBN Europe Membership
– Ekiti Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Academicians in the diaspora promoting the same vision, passion and desire to change the future.
The benefits of membership are numerous ranging from meeting like-minded professionals and broadening one’s network of great contacts to ensuring that your skills and talents have a means of directly contributing towards the development of our Ekiti. Joining us grant you access to being part of a great body. Please visit the benefits page on our website for additional information.
Our yearly subscription is £50 payable each calendar year.
We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Why Join Us?
As a EDBN EUROPE member, you get a host of benefits to support the growth of Ekiti State and its success and also great publicity for you or your business.
Below you will find some of these opportunities.
* Promotion and Publicity * Networking opportunities
* Community Welfare * Community Events
* Business Talks on relevant topics
* Free Business Directory/ Listing in the Diaspora Entrepreneurs and Professional Directory
* Sharing of Business and Professional Advice from Experts
* Great way to increase your own or your organisation's visibility
* Opportunity to contribute to Ekiti's economic development.
* Get first-hand information on opportunities communicated from Ekiti
* Get invitations to regular investment forums and events.
* Receive regular newsletters
* Be part of an organisation with a vision to move Ekiti forward.
* You get special invitations to various networking, educational and social opportunities.
* You also get a chance to showcase your talents or skills at any of our events.
* You become part of a vibrant diaspora community with aspirations to excel, make a difference and become leaders of tomorrow.
* To encourage and assist Ekiti indigenes who wish to return to Nigeria permanently.
* Having a good mentor can be invaluable. As a member, you get the opportunity to get connected with a mentor who can help you to reach your potential.
Join us to become a recipient of the support which we offer our members through regular advice sessions, sign-posting to relevant services, opportunities and events.
Chairperson - Mrs Susan Fajana-Thomas: +44 7904 199473
Vice Chairperson /General Secretary
Ms Rachael Oke
Phone: +44 75 15698535
*** Free post for UK residents for other countries, there is £5 shipping cost